Based in Bristol, UK
Clockwork Racers is the brand new game from Opposable Games. A fast-paced, frantic and fun racing game... with a twist. Play on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, and experience multi-screen, top-down racing for the very first time. Who will be the quickest in the fastest-finger challenges? Who can wind their toy for the perfect start? And who can steer themselves to victory to be the greatest of the Clockwork Racers?
Initially developed as a prototype through the Abertay University, InnovateUK and TIGA game contest, Clockwork Racers is now heading to iOS devices. By using multiple devices communicating wirelessly, the game creates a unique shared multiplayer experience for groups of friends and family to enjoy together.
- Multi-screen multiplayer for all the family
- Use any iOS device as a game controller on a shared host
- Supports direct output to HDTV and Airplay mirroring to AppleTV
- Purchased content can be shared with other players in the same room, allowing everyone to enjoy the fun
Clockwork Racers: How to Play YouTube
Ben talks Clockwork Racers at Explay 2012 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "TIGA Games Contest - Winner of "Games in the Home" category - Supported by Antix Labs" January 2012
- "TIGA Games Contest Winners"
- Innovate UK, Website
- "It’s a really beautiful top-down racer, in the style of Codemasters classic Micro Machines"
- Hookshot Inc., Website
About Opposable Games
Opposable Games specialises in developing connected games for mobile and social platforms.
More information on Opposable Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Clockwork Racers Credits
Graphic Design, 2D Art
3D art and animation