Based in Bristol, UK
Clockwork Racers is the brand new game from Opposable Games. A fast-paced, frantic and fun racing game... with a twist. Play on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, and experience multi-screen, top-down racing for the very first time. Who will be the quickest in the fastest-finger challenges? Who can wind their toy for the perfect start? And who can steer themselves to victory to be the greatest of the Clockwork Racers?
Initially developed as a prototype through the Abertay University, InnovateUK and TIGA game contest, Clockwork Racers is now heading to iOS devices. By using multiple devices communicating wirelessly, the game creates a unique shared multiplayer experience for groups of friends and family to enjoy together.
- Multi-screen multiplayer for all the family
- Use any iOS device as a game controller on a shared host
- Supports direct output to HDTV and Airplay mirroring to AppleTV
- Purchased content can be shared with other players in the same room, allowing everyone to enjoy the fun
Clockwork Racers: How to Play YouTube
Ben talks Clockwork Racers at Explay 2012 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "TIGA Games Contest - Winner of "Games in the Home" category - Supported by Antix Labs" January 2012
- "TIGA Games Contest Winners"
- Innovate UK, Website
- "It’s a really beautiful top-down racer, in the style of Codemasters classic Micro Machines"
- Hookshot Inc., Website
About Opposable Games
Opposable Games create games that connect across platforms and devices in an inventive and compelling way. Our focus is on seizing the potential of second screen and other emerging technologies, designing new gameplay experiences underpinned by our OneTouchConnect connectivity software.
More information on Opposable Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Clockwork Racers Credits
Graphic Design, 2D Art
3D art and animation